You may prepare and write the Final Report on the same urban healthissue you chose for the Urban Health Proﬁle, Assessment Component
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your project.Get Help Now!
The following is what you should consider for this assessment
- a) Report Title – should include the health issue, target population
group and the area. London or New York based papers should look at
the boroughs; elsewhere you can just look at the whole city as one
- b) Introduction – brief overview of the urban health issue and
signposting to show the sections you will include in the work.
- c) Rationale of why this is an urban health issue – identify and explain
the evidence including epidemiological data you will use to show why
this is an urban health problem.
- d) Explain the urban context and determinants that you will look at to
explain the impact on the health issue. If you are looking at the same
topic and borough as before, you can draw on the Urban Health
Proﬁle. Remember to draw on the wider context, including London if
you are looking at a London borough.
- e) Identify and explain the public health consequences and
implications of this urban health problem that impact on the general
populations, on the individual and on the health services.
- f) Explain what strategies and interventions for addressing this urban
health problem you will critique in the paper.
- g) What recommendations and conclusions you expect to make?