1.What do you see as the basic purpose of the social work profession and the functions of social workers?
2. Which current social problems presents the greatest concern to you? What view do you have about the way in which such problems could be prevented or ameliorated?
3. (I have completed number 3)
4. What can you assess as your strengths and weakness in relationship
to the education and practice of social work? What unique interest or educational need, if any, do you have?
5. At this point in time, why is graduate education in social work the best way for you to realize your goals? what are your future goals if you become a professional social worker?
6. Does the school of Social Work graduate program have an area of concentration central to your interest?
Personal Narrative Social Work