- The following provides guidance for reporting onthe Doctoral Study.
- All items may not be relevant to your particular study; please consult with your chair for guidance.
- The checklist items may not necessarily be in the order that works best for your doctoral study. Please consult with your committee; however, the checklist should work well in the absence of other considerations.
- Instructions for Students:
- Indicate on the checklist the page number (use the actual document page number, not the MS Word pagination) where the appropriate indicator is located.
- Respond to comments from the chair, member, and/or URR comments in the comment history box. Do not delete previous comments¾just add your response and use some means to clearly identify your remarks (different font/bold/italics/color).
- Instructions for the chair, member, and/or URR
- Provide specific feedback in the comment history column. Do not delete previous comments¾just add your response and use some means to clearly identify your remarks (different font/bold/italics/color).
- If you made detailed comments on the draft (using track changes and comments), you can make reference to the draft rather than restate everything in the checklist comment history section.
Havent found the Essay You Want?
We Can Help
ORDER AN ESSAY WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH at : https://royalresearchers.com/