1. What are the roles and responsibilities of the board of directors? Please provide an example of a board of directors that did or did not meet its responsibilities to the company. Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
2. What are the responsibilities of top management and leaders in relation to corporate governance and strategic planning? What are the benefits of strategic management? Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
3. Explain the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and its impact on corporate governance. How has it changed the way leaders do business in the United States? Conclude with a discussion of the ways the strategic audit helps corporate governance. Your response must be at least 300 words in length.
4. Do you think that the Sarbanes-Oxley Act has been effective in eliminating corporate scandals? Why, or why not? If necessary, include companies as examples.
Response should be at least 200 words
5. If you were assigned to a committee performing a SWOT analysis, which section of the analysis do you think would be the toughest to investigate? Why?
Response should be at least 200 words.